Saturday, October 28, 2006

Last Night.

There really aren't a lot of cool things that happen in Alabama, so when something comes around you have to jump at the opportunity. Good bands hardly ever come to this state. There might be someone worth seeing once or twice a year, while they are on their way to Atlanta. Last summer this state was lucky enough to host 311, Papa Roach, and Unwritten Law. Becky and I went to that concert and it ROCKED! I don't know if it's because I haven't been to a concert in a very long time, or if they really were that good.

Anyway, one of the few worthwhile performances in this state happened last night and Becky and I were lucky to get tickets to it. We tried months ago but it was already sold out. Yesterday afternoon I figured I would just check again. I really don't know why. It seems that they opened up some extra seats and we managed to get the last two of them together.

So, who did we see? Who was willing to come to this lame-ass state and entertain the minority of the population? One of my favorite comedians, Lewis Black!

This is probably the best picture of me ever taken.


My autographed ticket. John Bowman was the opening act. He's the guy on the left in the above picture. He was pretty funny, but definitely not as good as Lewis Black.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH BABY!!! What a shot! You and Becky couldn't possibly look any more stoned. Too good! ;-)=