Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Well Rested.

Wow, I slept a lot yesterday. I think I slept for about 10 hours the night before last, then I took a 2 hour nap with the cat during the day, then I slept for 8 hours last night. Geez.

Last night we (Becky, Becky's parents, and I) drove to Baton Rouge to see Becky's brother (Steven) perform his stand-up comedy routine at an open mic night. There were a lot of amateurs giving it a shot that night and it seemed like they all got at least one laugh. I had a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you're starting to live skunk's life now that you have a phd....you guys need to get to finland and get to work!

Sarah Marie said...

Ahhh, Lazy Louisiana Life. When do you head to Metropolitan Michigan and Freezing Finland?

Patrick said...

Yeah, Lazy Louisiana is nice. We leave here for Michigan on June 18 but plan on taking our time to get up there. We fly to Finland on July 2.